The best way to manage your website’s progress and to measure the ROI (Return Of Investment) is to install Google Analytics to it.
According to Google, Google Analytics “provides powerful digital analytics for anyone with a web presence, large or small.” On Mashable, this formidable tool is described as a system that “makes it easy for anyone managing a site to track and analyze this data. It’s a powerful, free tool that can answer a variety of questions for a wide range of users.”
We give you 5 important and specific reasons about why you should be adding this Google tool to your website and improve your online presence to the best you can:
- Analytics tracks how people get to your website, helping you to make the best of the traffic sources (a paid ad, Facebook, a Google search with key words, a link form a blog post) and to optimize the pages customers are landing on.
- Analytics tells you where your website needs improvement; it’s inefficient and stupid to waste resources on things that don’t captivate users’ interest: you should be using them to improve your customers’ experience on the site.
- Analytics helps you keep up with Google search engine changes: algorithmic updates penalize those websites that use cheap tricks to improve traffic instead of offering useful information to website visitors.
- Analytics tells you how many of your visitors use mobile phones: given that in the last years the acquisition of smartphones has skyrocketed, your website must cater to mobile users and their needs.
- Analytics has no monthly fee: this incredibly useful tool is completely free and it’s not going to weigh your website budget.